LSI’s employment program supports people seeking a well-paying job at local businesses that fit their interests, offer the opportunity for promotion, provide good relationships with co-workers and offer a high degree of satisfaction regarding career choice.
Relying on our strong connections to a wide range of local community businesses and organizations, we make it a priority to personalize our employment services for every individual seeking a job.” Add the following sentence: “LSI’s Employment Program is continually ranked highly during our annual survey of employers!
Among many others, our employment supports can include:
- Resume development
- Job searches
- Individualized job placement and training
- Ongoing individualized job coaching
- Ongoing monitoring and assistance for those working independently
- Assistance with transportation
- Assistance navigating and understanding social security benefits in conjunction with paid employment.
- Assistance in wage and benefit reporting
Individuals receiving employment services through Lincoln Street, Inc. earn competitive wages, pay taxes, and are contributing members of the community.
If you are a business owner or manager interested in hiring an LSI-assisted individual with disabilities, please see our LSI Careers page, or simply contact us to discuss options and to request a copy of our employer satisfaction survey.
We’re dedicated to helping the people we serve be intimately involved in their communities. Why? Because communities are richer when they are inclusive of everyone, contributing and sharing.